Date: Saturday 4th October 2014
Venue: Green Man Pub, London. EC2R 8EJ
Buy NOW! Only 40% tickets left!!
Three hours of pure excitement, adrenaline and tension as 250 competitors battle through seven knockout rounds until only one ultimate winner remains – THE UK CHAMPION! Could it be YOU?. The grand prize is a cool £100 – not to mention a bucket load of respect.
Prizes – new additions this year
Winner – £100 and trophy
2nd Place – £50
3rd Place – £15
Winner RPS Challenge – £25
Watch Rhys & Liz battle it out at the 2013 UK RPS Championships final
RPS CHALLENGE – From Just £32
For fundraisers, pubs, parties & weddings
RPS Challenge will liven up an event and quickly get your guests chatting and laughing together. If you are looking for some entertainment to keep your guests amused before the dinner, band or disco, RPS Challenge will be an excellent addition to your event, with lots of rock paper scissors games going on around the room adding energy, excitement and vigour. Find out more Here
Corporate/Charity/Club RPS TOURNAMENTS
From Just £40
A Rock Paper Scissors tournament promises a unique experience which blends the right amounts of tension and excitement to ensure that everyone taking part has a really good time and will leave buzzing with enthusiasm and confidence.
CLICK HERE for more details of how Rock Paper Scissors can add fun, excitement and entertainment at your next club, business or fundraising event.
5 TIPS TO WIN
If you thought Rock Paper Scissors was a game of chance, think again! There are many ways to increase your chances of winning. Here are a few
1. Surprise your opponent – if you’re big, scary and muscular, throw paper
2. Wear fancy dress to confuse your opponent – i.e. a scissors themed fancy dress and throw paper.
3. Wear sunglasses – to prevent your opponent from studying your eyes
4. Try reverse psychology! – tell them what you are going to throw and let them figure out if you will
5. Scissors is statistically the least thrown – therefore paper is statistically the safest throw
Phone 01884 255896 or email via our CONTACT PAGE to make a booking or request more information.